Thursday, December 8, 2016

2017 Plans

Hey Everyone!

I've had a lot of inquiries already about the upcoming plans/availability for the new year!

I have gone through my message from the athletic coordinator at ACSS and looked over the available dates so far. Unfortunately there is only one available date in the beginning of January however, we should be able to run in full swing from February on-wards. 

This means that the Womens 6s Winter season will have to be a bit shorter than expected, and only run for about 8 weeks total (starting February 2, 2017) before we then start up the Spring Co-ed Reverse 4s League (most likely March 30, or April 6, 2017). 

This is all I will be posting for now until the new year but please do check back as I will update accordingly if need be.

In the meantime, please gather your teams and email (lindsaywatts07@gmail.com) or text (604-218-1202) me to reserve your spot. Please include your team name, and as much of a roster as possible at this time. 

Happy Holidays!
-Linds 

No comments:

Post a Comment