Friday, March 31, 2017

Co-ed R4s Start Up Info

Hey Everyone,

I have all four R4s teams from last season confirmed at this time:
-Watts
-Marika
-Danica
-Chantal

I have had some further interest and am doing my best to try to decide what is the best why I could accommodate more teams, but still keeping a high caliber and amount of play time each week. 

I am considering making room for 1-2 more teams to join (Team Shelby, and Team Julia), but that means that each week 1-2 teams would have to sit. I have contacted the athletic coordinator at ACSS to find out just how many weeks we have left (that will most likely make the decision on whether teams are going to end up sitting for a week or two here and there).

I am hoping to make a decision by next week and confirm with those pending teams. 

Also, Rebecca Vane has offered that if any teams are looking for subs or extra players she is very interested. She played on team Marika last season. If you would like to get in touch with her please let me know and I will pass along her contact info. 

Thanks!
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment