Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Upcoming End of Season

Hey Ladies,
I've had a lot of questions over the last couple of weeks about what the plan is over spring break, as well as when to anticipate the end of season. Sorry it's taken me so long to get a final update posted (honestly, I just kind of dropped the ball on finding out about Spring break, and then I came down with a bit of a cold so I lost total motivation on setting up the final schedule).

Anyway, here is what's happening:

The coordinator at ACSS has informed me that, although the school is closed over spring break, she will be available to open and close the gym for us so that we can carry on without missing any weeks.

Therefore, I have decided to finish the season as follows:
-This Thursday as well as next Thursday (March 3rd and 10th) will still be regular season game play
-Thursday March 17 will be the playoffs for pool B
-Thursday March 24th will be the playoffs for pool A.

This will then give me the last week of March to make some final decisions on what/how to run the gym from April to June (most likely leaning towards R4s, or co-ed drop in).

I will post any changes/updates accordingly, however this is the plan for the time being :)
Thanks ladies!
-Linds



No comments:

Post a Comment