Thursday, August 23, 2018

Fall 2018 Start Up

Thank you to those who have been in touch with me about registration!

So far the following teams have been confirmed:

-Team Watts
-Shelby Butler
-Impact (Michelle)
-Eliminators (Stacey)
-Chloe Yakashiro
-Danika Dvorak 
-Wei Chai 
-I'd Hit That

Pending:
-Marika Togeretz 

Sub List:
-Melanie Verhoef  (250-575-3384)

I'm happy to run with 8 teams, but I am also willing to possibly take more if there is enough interest. 

I haven't posted anything about price yet, because it will be dependent on how many teams we get. As long as we don't have less than 8 teams it'll be the usual $150.00 per team ($25.00 per player). 

I hope to have the schedule set by the end of next week!

Continue to check back here for updates & details!

Thanks!
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment