Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Fall 2018

Hey Ladies,

I have received confirmation that the gym will be available to us again for womens 6s volleyball on Thursdays from 645pm to 945pm. 

It sounds like we can start as early as Thursday, September 6, 2018.

Please round up your teams and email me (lindsaywatts07@gmail.com) with your roster and request for registration ASAP. I will post the week 1 schedule as soon as I have 8 teams confirmed.

As usual, I will do my best to give priority to returning teams, but regardless you still have to submit a request in order to get a spot. 

As far as length of season details go, here is what I know:
-Gym is available for us for Sept/Oct/Nov
-Basketball at ACSS is running this year so we do not yet know which nights will be needed for their home games
-Jan/Feb are undecided at the moment for availability
-March to June should be available to us again. 

I will post further details here as they become available to me!

Look forward to seeing you all for the upcoming fall season!
-Linds


No comments:

Post a Comment