Monday, December 14, 2015

Cheers!

Cheers to a wondeful 2015 Fall season ladies!

I managed to get team photos of almost all teams (but I am realizing now that I dropped the ball and missed Eliminators, sorry gals! Ill make sure to get you next time).

Pool A:
(First place: It's Big)

(Second place: Set For Life)

(Third place: Eliminators)

(Fourth place: I'd Hit That)


Pool B:
(Fifth place: Impact)
(Sixth place: Sambuca)
(Seventh place: Ball Busters)
(Eighth place: Pack Attack)

I know it was a bit bumpy getting things up and running this season but we managed to pull through and make it turn into some pretty fun ball. I cannot thank you ladies enough for your patience with me in trying to take on the new role as organizer. I am so grateful for all your kind words as well! I got a lot of positive feedback these last two weeks and to be honest, it felt so rewarding to hear. 

Thank you so much again for a great season! See you all in the new year :)
-Linds 

No comments:

Post a Comment