Thursday, December 31, 2015

Start Up

Winter 2016 season is only 1 week away! It might be a good time to just check in with your teams to ensure everyone is ready to go. It looks like we will have the same 8 teams returning (no new additions - so far anyway).

Since the school was so accommodating for us last season (giving us the alternate gym day when ours was busy & allowing us in at 7pm instead of 8pm for almost the whole season) I would really love it if we could make a slightly larger donation this season.

The cost will be $150.00 per team ($25 per person) - only $5 more per person. I think this is pretty fair/reasonable as it is still cheaper than pretty much any other league out there.

Please have payment (cash or cheque payable to Lindsay Watts) by the 2nd week at the absolute latest (January 14, 2016), and please make sure if you have any new members/subs joining that they sign the waiver form before they play. I know there was problems printing it off last time, so I always carry a couple spare if need be.

Anyway, I think that is all for now! Enjoy the new year, and I will post a schedule early next week!

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment