Friday, October 30, 2015

IMPORTANT!

I think this week seemed to run a little smoother doing 2 games to 21 (hard cap). The early pool was about 7 minutes behind between team swap, however they were only about 4 minutes behind for total end time so not bad at all. The second pool seemed to run pretty equally as well, it was a bit tight near the end, but we all managed to finish by 945pm.

Thank you again to everyone for helping set up/pack up in a timely and efficient manner, and for showing up early and getting their warm ups in!

I bought two new Molten Balls, which got used this week and from here on will be our official "game balls". They are currently the official NCAA ball which is why I chose them. I know for some, they are a bit unusual, and will take some getting used to, but I'm confident that in no time people will be more and more comfortable with them! They really are a great ball!

IMPORTANT~ Future scheduling to consider:
I know it's a bit early to be planning so far in advance, but I want to try to get next season somewhat coordinated before everyone goes off for holidays.

I've heard that for some playing until the end of the school year is unlikely due to various conflicting commitments. That being said, could the team captains let me know ASAP (text or email) how late into 2016 their team is willing to play (end of February, March, April, May, June?). If most teams are only willing to play until say March or so, I will consider continuing to use the space to run a R4s league or a co-ed 6s league for the last couple months.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks again!
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment